Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Keep it Simple When VotingThere is so secret formula to winning in the elections this fall. Whether you live in the north, south, east, or west there are a few things that appeal to Americans. American voters should not accept the right or left wing platforms that are being fed to them. What Americans really want is honesty, sincerity, and a good effort. Here's is how you know whether you know your politician is really looking out for your best interests.
Your candidate should:
1. Look out for the best interests of the majority of Americans.
2. Spend every tax dollar like it is their own money.
3. Put average citizens before special interests.
4. Demand that big business does not rape the citizens of wealth, a clean environment, or an opportunity to participate in the American Dream.
5. End social programs which rob Americans of self-reliance, and create dependence on the government to solve problems instead.
If you are the type of person who votes along party lines it is time to start asking yourself some important questions. Who is looking out for you?
Posted by at 6:24 PM